How to make a Claim
You must register a claim under all sections by contacting us: CarHireExcess.insure Claims, Anglia House, Carrs Road, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 2LA
- Phone: 0345 040 5975
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All claims must be notified as soon as it is reasonably practical after the event which causes you to submit a claim.
Late notification of a claim may affect our acceptance of a claim or result in the amount we pay being reduced.
In the event of a legal liability claim, you must not settle, reject, negotiate or agree to pay any claim without our written permission.
You can find our claim form and the list of documents required to support your claim on our website at www.carhireexcess.insure/claim Alternatively Acasta are open Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. A claim form can be sent to you as soon as you tell us about your claim.
We will ask you to complete a claim form and to provide at your own expense all reasonable and necessary evidence required by us to support a claim. If the information supplied is insufficient, we will identify the further information which is required. If we do not receive the information we need, we may reject the claim.
Relevant information is likely to include, but not limited to:
- A copy of the car rental agreement
- A copy of the damage receipt (if separate from the car rental agreement)
- If the incident by law requires the attendance of the police, we will require a copy of the police report
- Your copy of the rental company’s damage report
- Invoices, receipts or other documents confirming the amount you have paid in respect of the loss or damage for which the rental company holds you responsible
- A copy of your credit card statement or other proof of payment showing payment of the damages claimed
- A copy of your driving licence
- For legal liability claims, all correspondence you may receive from the third party in addition to the documents listed at 1-7 above if applicable
To help us prevent fraudulent claims, we store your personal details on computer and we may transfer them to a centralised system. We keep this information in line with the conditions of the Data Protection Act. Full details are provided on page 6, ‘Data Protection – How we use Personal Information’.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]